About THE TOUR
- The Hyperride went across Spiti Valley, visiting popular monasteries at Tabo, Key, Kaza and Nako
- We took the off-beat path to the pristine 14000ft high-altitude lake – Chandra Taal
- Our riders also rode to the World’s highest motorable villages, Kibber & Komic
- The trip took a detour to India’s last village on the Tibetan border, Chitkul
- We visited the highest post office and polling booth - Hikkim Village at 15500 feet.
- Hyperriders rode besides India’s famous rivers: Suketi Khad, Sutlej, Beas, Chenab and the Spiti River