Following rules and guidelines are essential for better coordination and safety of an individual or the group. They need to be followed very strictly, failing which we may exclude that particular participant from the rest of the trip.
- Intoxication: No form of intoxication is allowed during the Hyper-Tour.
- Conduct: Participants are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and treat others around them, including other participants, support staff and locals of the region with respect.
- Environmental responsibility: We have a responsibility to preserve the beauty of the place we are exploring. Make sure to keep it clean.
- Medical advice: If you are currently under any kind of medical treatment, we expect you to follow the medical advice very strictly at all times of the ride.
- Luggage: Each rider is allowed to place one bag with a maximum permissible limit of 10 Kgs. Each rider must ensure that his/her luggage is loaded-unloaded every day on his/her bike.
- Documents: Every rider is required to carry their driving license, registration certificate, Insurance and PUC certificate. The tour shouldn’t be disrupted due to you failing to carry these documents or loss of these documents. Any additional expense incurred to replace documents or because the rider cannot continue with the tour will be borne by the rider. No refunds will be made for any part of the tour missed.
- Cancellation: Participating fee refund will be made only until 15 days before the tour commences. Any delay, cancellation or additional expenses incurred due to unforeseeable circumstances like war, or threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, volcanic activity, fire and adverse weather conditions will be borne by the participants. It may include additional meals, travel and accommodation.
- Registration Fees: These fees will be non-refundable. Riders are requested to pay the complete amount 15 days prior to departure.
Twin/Multiple sharing basis in a campsite / guesthouse / hotel depending upon availability
Starting from breakfast on Day 1 till lunch on the last day of the ride (veg/non-veg based on availability) * Also included are morning and evening tea/coffee
All permits are also included in the tour
Petrol expenses of riders
Any meal or service not mentioned
Bottled water / soft drinks / liquor /
Any entry fee for monument visits
Any charges for activities not mentioned above
Any haulage assistance provided to transport your Dominar to/from the start-city
Assembly: Ride starts at 2.00 PM from Ahmedabad on 23rd December. Outstation participants are required to reach Ahmedabad on or before 23rd December, 2018.