Bajaj Auto is the First among Two Wheeler Manufacturers
in India to recommend an engine oil replacement at every 10,000 kms
for all its 4-Stroke Motorcycles. This has been made possible due to development of the engine oil "Bajaj DTS-i 10,000
" that has incorporated superior technology. This extends the life of an engine oil from 5,000 kms to 10,000 kms which in turn increases one’s savings on time and money.
"Bajaj DTS-i 10,000
" is engineered to conform to International Specifications of API SL and JASO ‘MA2’. It is tailor-made to meet complete lubrication requirements for all Bajaj 4-Stroke Motorcycles.
Recommended Genuine Engine Oil Replacement Frequency : 1st Free Service & then at every 10,000 kms*.
Advantages of using "Bajaj DTS-i 10,000" :
- Better Viscosity Stability for better Lubrication and Fuel Efficiency
- Cleaner Engine Parts, especially the Piston, Piston Pin, etc
- Better Clutch Performance
- Higher Resistance to Pitting & Cratering of Gear Teeth
- Better Wear Resistance
* Oil level top-up may be required at 5,000 kms.
RECOMMENDED ENGINE OIL GRADE & QUANTITY FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLE
|Oil Grades & Available Retail Packs
||1 Litre & 900 ml
||1 Litre & 1150 ml
Oil & Grade
(Drain & Refill)
|Bajaj DTS-i 10,000-