- Which Pulsars can participate in the race?
We have 3 exclusive Pulsar race categories: Pulsar RS200, Pulsar NS/AS200 and Pulsar 220. Customers who own either of these models can participate in the race and compete for the Grand finale.
- What about customers who own Pulsar 135LS, 150 and 180cc?
The event has been created for all Pulsar customers. While the races are restricted to only 200cc and above, there will be many other activities such as Burnout zone, Race & Stunt clinics, Bicycle Motocross, DIY zone, Live music performance, Combat zone, Arm wrestling competition, tug of war event, DJ performances, food and an all-day café for everyone to enjoy.
- Will riding gear be provided at the event?
Riding jackets, knee guards and riding gloves will be provided by Bajaj Auto Limited to all the race participants. Race participants must return all riding equipment once the racing activity has ended. Race participants need to get their own helmets and should be wearing boots/shoes.
- Will all Pulsars race together under the same category?
We will have three exclusive race categories – Cat A - Pulsar RS200, Cat B – Pulsar NS/AS200 and Cat C – Pulsar 220. 2 winners from each category will be chosen for the grand finale which will take place at Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore.
- What is the gratification for the city winners?
We will have 3 city winners which will be a mix from all three categories. They will be awarded with cup and certificates along with some cool branded accessories.
- IWhat is the gratification for the winners in the grand finale?
We will have 3 winners from each of the three categories. They will be rewarded with the Pulsar cup along with gratification amount of Rs 50,000 for the winner, Rs 25,000 for the first runner up and Rs 15,000 for the second runner up.
- Is entry to the event free?
- Is entry to the event open for all customers – Bajaj as well as competing brands?
Yes. Anyone can attend the event but only Pulsar customers can race.
- Will the food be free?
No. It needs to be purchased by the customer.
- Will there be a stunt show by the Ghost Ryderz?
Yes. The Ghost Ryderz will be performing shows throughout the day and will have a special laser act as well.
- Can the customer interact with Ghost Ryderz or the Race National champion?
Yes. We have got race and stunt clinics planned throughout the day which can be attended by anyone interested. This will be conducted by the Race national champion/s and Ghost Ryderz. Please note that the seats are limited and the registrations for the clinics will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Do I need to own a bike to attend the event?
- I'm a student; can I get into the festival?
There are no age restrictions on entry.
- Are children under 18 allowed at the festival under parental supervision?
- What is the schedule for the activity?