HOME » GLOBAL BAJAJ
- Bajaj is present in over 50 countries all over the globe
- Dominant presence in Africa, Latin America and South Asia with increasing market share every year
- Market leader in motorcycles in Colombia, Central America, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Philippines, Nigeria, Uganda and Kenya
- 891,002 units exported in 2009-10, an increase of over 15 % over the previous year
- Total motorcycle exports of 726,115 in 2009-10, growth of 15% over 2008-09
- Largest exporter of three wheeled commercial vehicles in the world: 164,887 units exported in 2009-10, a rise of 19% over 2008-09
BAJAJ NEWS |
Watch our MD, Mr. Rajiv Bajaj, discuss the importance of Yoga on account of International Yoga Day. Click to watch!
Pulsar inducted into CNBC Overdrive 'Hall of Fame' for revolutionizing Indian motorcycling
Discover 100 makes new record - over 10 Lakh Bikes Sold in just 15 months
Bajaj Auto gets Chinese patent for ExhausTec technology
Bajaj Auto launches much awaited Kawasaki Ninja 250R − Best 250cc motorcycle in the world
A Quarter of Records for Bajaj Auto − highest ever turnover of 2909 crore, highest ever exports of 224334 vehicles and highest ever net profit of 403 crore.