HOME » GLOBAL BAJAJ
- Bajaj is present in over 50 countries all over the globe
- Dominant presence in Africa, Latin America and South Asia with increasing market share every year
- Market leader in motorcycles in Colombia, Central America, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Philippines, Nigeria, Uganda and Kenya
- 891,002 units exported in 2009-10, an increase of over 15 % over the previous year
- Total motorcycle exports of 726,115 in 2009-10, growth of 15% over 2008-09
- Largest exporter of three wheeled commercial vehicles in the world: 164,887 units exported in 2009-10, a rise of 19% over 2008-09
BAJAJ NEWS |
Pulsar 135 becomes the most awarded bike ever!!!
Pulsar inducted into CNBC Overdrive 'Hall of Fame' for revolutionizing Indian motorcycling
Discover 100 makes new record - over 10 Lakh Bikes Sold in just 15 months
Bajaj Auto gets Chinese patent for ExhausTec technology
Bajaj Auto launches much awaited Kawasaki Ninja 250R − Best 250cc motorcycle in the world
A Quarter of Records for Bajaj Auto − highest ever turnover of 2909 crore, highest ever exports of 224334 vehicles and highest ever net profit of 403 crore.