1. How much deposit is to be paid to the company?
Ans. Bajaj Auto does not take any deposit from the dealer.
2. How many days’ credit is given for vehicle stock by the company?
Ans. Bajaj Auto will send the vehicle only on advance payment. Credit is not given by the company.
3. What is the dealer’s order policy? Will the company supply vehicles without order?
Ans. Company will supply vehicles as per dealer’s order only.
4. What is the period of dealership agreement with the company?
Ans. Dealership agreement with the company is renewable after every two years.
5. What will be the area of operations for the dealership?
Ans. Distinct area of operation will be given to the dealership for sales and service related activities. This is called as command area. Cross selling in other dealer’s area is not allowed.
Investment and Returns
6. What is the investment required to start new dealership?
7. What is the return on investment for bajaj dealership?
Ans. Return on investment for bajaj dealership is estimated in the range of 18% to 24% per annum (Vehicle Sales, Workshop revenue & Spare Parts)
- Other than land and building, dealer will be required to invest as per the following details :
- Interior (showroom & workshop equipments) – Rs. 10 Lacs to Rs.15 Lacs
- Vehicle stock – Equivalent to one month’s sale
- Spare parts – Rs.5 Lacs to Rs.7 Lacs
- Working capital from bank or own funds:
- Indicated monthly sale potential X Rs.1.20000 For example, if the indicated monthly sale potential is 100 vehicles per month, then the working capital required will be 100 X Rs.120000 = Rs. 120 Lacs + Spare Parts
Support from company
8. What support will be given by the company to new dealership?
- Company will provide all layouts, drawings and interior designs for showroom and workshop which will be as per bajaj dealership corporate identity norms.
- Company will provide manpower training
- Training will be provided to workshop technical staff.
- Training to the sales team will be provided on product features, customer handling & sales process.