CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DIRECTORS AND MEMBERS OF SENIOR MANAGEMENT
This code of conduct shall apply to the directors and members of the senior management of Bajaj Auto Limited (referred to hereinafter as BAL or the Company). For this code, members of the senior management (hereinafter referred to as 'senior managers') shall mean those personnel of the company, who are members of the core management team, but shall exclude the whole-time directors. Directors and senior managers shall observe the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity and shall work to the best of their ability and judgement. Directors and senior managers shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the company as are made applicable to them from time to time. Directors and senior managers shall affirm compliance with this code on an annual basis as at the end of each financial year.
- Directors and senior managers shall ensure that they use the company's assets, properties and services for official purposes only or as per the terms of appointment.
- Directors and senior managers shall not receive directly or indirectly any benefit from the company's business associates, which is intended or can be perceived as being given to gain favour for dealing with the company.
- Directors and senior managers shall ensure the security of all confidential information available to them in the course of their duties
- No director or senior manager, other than the designated spokespersons shall engage with any member of press and media in matters concerning the company.In such cases, they should direct the request to the designated spokespersons.
- Directors and senior managers shall not engage in any material business relationship or activity, which conflicts with their duties towards the company.
- Senior managers shall not, without the prior approval of the managing director of the company, accept employment or a position of responsibility with any organisation for remuneration or otherwise. In case of Whole-time Directors, such prior approval must be obtained from the board of directors of the company.
- Directors and senior managers shall declare information about their relatives (spouse, children and parents) employed in the company.
- Senior managers shall follow all prescribed safety and environment-related norms.
BAJAJ NEWS |
Pulsar 135 becomes the most awarded bike ever!!!
Pulsar inducted into CNBC Overdrive 'Hall of Fame' for revolutionizing Indian motorcycling
Discover 100 makes new record - over 10 Lakh Bikes Sold in just 15 months
Bajaj Auto gets Chinese patent for ExhausTec technology
Bajaj Auto launches much awaited Kawasaki Ninja 250R − Best 250cc motorcycle in the world
A Quarter of Records for Bajaj Auto − highest ever turnover of 2909 crore, highest ever exports of 224334 vehicles and highest ever net profit of 403 crore.