The Company Group of Companies Bajaj Team Achievements Key policies Factory Code of Conduct Shri.Kamalnayan Bajaj Centenary
Bajaj Auto Limited (herein after referred to as the "Company") hereby adopts the following Code of Conduct for Affirmative Action. This will be effective from 1st December 2006.
- The Company affirms that its competitiveness is interlinked with the well being of all sections of the Indian society.
- The Company believes that equal opportunity in employment for all sections of the society is a component of its growth and competitiveness. It further believes that inclusive growth is a component of growth and development of the country.
- The Company affirms the recognition that liersity to reflect socially disadvantages sections of the society in the workplace has a positive impact on business.
- The Company will not practice nor support conscious discrimination in any form.
- The Company does not bias employment away from applicants belonging to disadvantaged sections of society if such applicants possess competitive skills and job credentials.
- The Company's selection of business partners is not based on any considerations other than normal business parameters. In case of equal business offers, the Company will select a business partner belonging to a socially disadvantaged section of society.
- This Code of Conduct for Affirmative Action will be put up on the company web-site to encourage applications from socially disadvantaged sections of society.
- The Company makes all efforts for upskilling and continual training of all its employees in order to enhance their capabilities and competitive skills. No discrimination of any type will be shown in this process.
- The Company may have a partnership programme with educational institution/s to support and aid students from socially disadvantaged sections of society.
- The Company will maintain records of Affirmative Action.
- The Company has nominated Mr. Amrut Kumar Rath, President (HR), to oversee and promote the Affirmative Action policies and programmes. He will be accountable to the Chairman.
- The Company will make available its learning and experiences as a good corporate citizen in Affirmative Action to other companies desiring to incorporate such policies in their own business.