1. How much deposit is to be paid to the company?
Ans.ASC need to maintain Rs. 15000/- (Fifteen thousand) as a Security Deposit.
2. Does an existing Main dealer of Bajaj in the town/district allow appointing new ASC?
Ans.As the new ASC falls in existing dealership’s area of operation (Command Area), appointment will be considered in consent with the Main dealer in the town/district.
3. Can ASC sell the vehicles?
Ans.Bajaj Auto does not supply vehicles to ASC. ASC may contact Main Dealer to understand further.
|Investment and Returns|
4. What is the investment required to start new ASC?
5. What is the return on investment for Bajaj ASC?
Ans.Return on investment for Bajaj ASC is estimated appx. 20% to 25% per annum (Workshop revenue & Spare Parts)
|Support from company|
6. What support will be given by the company to new ASC?