Guidelines on Corporate Governance
The Board of Directors at its meeting held on 13 January 2010 adopted the Corporate Governance Guidelines as required under the Guidelines on Corporate Governance issued by RBI vide its Circular No. DNBS (PD) CC NO. 94/03.10.042/2006-07 dated 8 May 2007.
As stipulated therein, the Company has -
- an Audit Committee, consisting of not less than 3 members of the board;
- a Nomination Committee to ensure `Fit & Proper’ status of proposed / existing directors;
- a Risk Management Committee to manage the integrated risks; and
- a system for disclosure to the Board at regular intervals on the following: “
- Progress in putting in place a progressive risk management system and risk management policy and strategy followed; and
- Conformity with the prescribed corporate governance standards.
Note: The above Guidelines are in addition to the CG guidelines adopted under Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement